How We Can Connect
in Healthy & Nourishing Ways
When following the three stage model of trauma therapy, the final stage is in Connecting to Others. This is where the lasting healing will come from. We have already worked to find safety, and remembered and tapped into what the mystical experience was like for us and the lasting relationship we now have with that experience.
Now you are invited to examine the way that you connect with others; focussing on developing tools and strengths for this connection to come from a place of pure acceptance of yourself.
Our journey now will center on sharing our lives with the world around us in ways that has meaning, purpose and acceptance.
In these next modules, we will look at :
- The ways we reach out or do not reach out when we are needing extra support.
- Reparenting Your Inner Child
- How do we engage with others?
- Do we have strong boundaries? Too strong maybe?
- Do we tend to shut others out and rely solely on ourselves for support?
- Are our boundaries more diffuse and we prefer to merge with others, sometimes not even knowing what feelings belong to us and those to another.
- How do we keep our relationships contained in a way that we still feel we are being met, loved and seen?
- How to Integrate your Mystical experience through Community & Connection that
CREATES LASTING & TRANSFORMATIVE HEALING